Welcome to Modern Python 101!! Install Python and setup Visual Studio Code on our local machine.
#Python #ModernPython101 #Octallium
1. Python – https://www.python.org/downloads/
2. VS Code – https://code.visualstudio.com/
3. VS Code Extensions – https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ms-python.python
4. Code Runner (Optional) – https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=formulahendry.code-runner
5. My Theme (Optional) – https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=viktorqvarfordt.vscode-pitch-black-theme
You may notice my terminal looks different, it’s because I have a little fancy setup. I am using iterm2 + oh my zsh with dark system theme.
1. python -V
2. pip install ipython mypy black
ipython, mypy & black are optional dependencies which we will use in future and installing them is highly recommended.