On February 18, 2021, we held a special virtual event highlighting NewSchool of Architecture & Design’s present educational model with Professors of Practice. Members of the NewSchool faculty were featured in a panel discussion focused on their work in the fields of architecture, design, and construction and how their professional careers impact their role in design education. Through story sharing and open dialogue, we explored how NewSchool’s educators play an important role in shaping the future of practicing designers.
• Trevor Stine, Integrative Studies
• Beth Amann, Graphic Design & Interactive Media Faculty
• Dan Manlongat, Architecture Faculty
• Julio Medina, Architecture Faculty
• Victor Nacif, Product Design Faculty
• Anjum Razvi, Interior Architecture & Design Faculty
• Kristine Wunder, Construction Management Faculty