Learning in a 1.5 Degree+ World
Webinar Series: Adapting Education to South Asia’s Climate Crisis
Climate change will shock education delivery services on multiple levels, with both school infrastructure and student access impeded by extreme weather and natural disasters. Speaking to the challenges of adapting educational infrastructure in the region for climate resilience, this webinar will facilitate an exchange between experts in education, architecture, and climate change.
The World Bank Group and Tabadlab are convening two expert panels to discuss how we can address the needs of the region at the intersection of climate change and education.
– Valerie Khan – CEO Great Dreams Consulting
– Durlabh Ashok – Climate Activist & Social Innovation Evangelist
– Chitra Vishwanath – Principal Architect & Managing Director Biome Environmental Solutions
– Sharath Nayak – Director & Architect Biome Environmental
– Prabal Shumsher Thapa – Principal Architect Prabal Thapa Architects
Moderated by: Zeeshan Salahuddin – Director Centre for Regional and Global Connectivity at Tabadlab