Here is a sneak peek of our CPD-certified session where representatives from NHS Digital, mHabitat, Good Things Foundation, The University of Edinburgh, Immersion Group and PEP Health discuss human-centred design and digital exclusion in healthcare.
To register and access the full recording, click here: https://info.hettshow.co.uk/human-centered-design-and-digital-exclusion-download
▪ Demystifying human-centred design – what is human-centred design and why it is so important in this context?
▪ Should we leave human-centred design to the experts or do we all need to spread ‘design thinking’ across the system?
▪ Examples of how human-centred design is being used to improve services and lives in healthcare?
▪ What are the potential health and social deficit if we don’t get human-centred design right?
▪ How does human-centric design assure usability – and hence safety and inclusion?
▪ Is digital exclusion the big flaw in the ‘digital first’ plan?
▪ What has been the experience for people who are digitally excluded since COVID-19 changed our world?
▪ How do we create the conditions where citizens who most need health and care services and support are digitally empowered not excluded?