When people know they matter at work and experience purpose in a connected and fear-free environment, organizations thrive.
Zach Mercurio, author, researcher and consultant specializing in purposeful leadership, meaningful work, mattering, and positive organizational development, will discuss:
– The three ingredients for meaningful work and why they’re vital for well-being
– How to create a culture of significance at work
– How to make people feel noticed, affirmed and needed
– How to design and delegate tasks so people clearly see how their contribution matters
– The power of connecting people’s everyday tasks to a bigger purpose