Are your students memorizing content for your tests and immediately forgetting what they learned?
These four visual thinking activities are a great way to help students internalize complex ideas and improve their recall.
Throughout this video you will see me using the One by @Wacom drawing tablet. This is one of the first drawing tablets that works with a Chromebook!
You can purchase the One by Wacom here: https://chrm.tech/onebywacom
Table of Contents:
0:29 Google Slides concept map
– Review: One by Wacom: https://youtu.be/sQlQFopFQWQ
– Google Slides template: https://tinyl.io/3w0F
– GitMind: https://gitmind.com/
– Jamboard template: https://tinyl.io/3w0D
– Mapping concepts creatively: https://tinyl.io/3w0O
– 5 Jamboard activities with templates: https://tinyl.io/3w0P
John R. Sowash is a former HS biology teacher and principal who helps teachers use technology to improve instruction. You can pick up a copy of his book, read his blog, or invite him to come and visit your school.
✏️ Blog: http://Chrmbook.com
📕 Podcast: http://Chrmbook.com/podcast
🎙️ Book: http//:Chrmbook.com/book
🤝 Speaking and Consulting: http://SowashVentures.com/contact
Tags: #creativity #design #EdTech #teaching #education #lesson #wacom @Wacom Europe