In this video, we are introducing what is Systems Thinking, Systems Dynamics or Systems Analysis.
0:23 What is Systems Thinking?
3:58 Why do we use it?
4:58 Where to use it?
5:48 What are the Benefits?
You can watch this video in Hindi here: https://youtu.be/6tkPlZMxOZo
What is a system?
A system is a set of things—people, cells, molecules, or whatever—interconnected in such a way that they produce their own pattern of behavior over time.”
― Donella H. Meadows, Thinking in Systems: A Primer
When Should We Use Systems Thinking?
Problems that are ideal for a systems thinking intervention have the following characteristics:
• The issue is important.
• The problem is chronic, not a one-time event.
• The problem is familiar and has a known history.
• People have unsuccessfully tried to solve the problem before.
Learn the basics of Sustainability with me through the course on Udemy: ‘Learn the Basics of Sustainability in Simple Language’
Join through link: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-the-basics-of-sustainability/?referralCode=D3CF81BB2CC6C870D4D6
Social Media Links:
1. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFG89yduEKGL6gbKyejCUg
2. Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/LetsMakeSustainabilitySimple
3. WhatsApp Community: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ExtSJ0cvodb2Crd5CRizUl
4. Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Sustainability_SimplyPut
Please consider helping this mission by sharing amongst friends. Do subscribe to get connected and never miss any new video in future.
Subscribe at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFG89yduEKGL6gbKyejCUg
Thanks !! Let’s create a Sustainable World.
1. Thinking in Systems A primer by Donella Meadows